10/18/2005

Sam the Chameleon


Okay, I know nothing about acting. So if I praised an actor for his performance, he might feel humiliated rather than be flattered, like, let's say, a high-school celeb girl (maybe this analogy is humiliating too, though), when she makes a grand late entrance into a lab to show off her new bohemian-like knitted stockings, to find her plain auntie teacher wearing exactly the same.

So please be generous, Sam Rockwell, when I say I think you're a very talented, versatile actor.

For example, I just fall for Rockwell when he, as a puppy-eyed sensitive genius in Charlie's Angels softly kisses Barrymore, walks away, then stretches himself "grrrr" to soul music... and snap! reveals who he really is: half-psychedelic, half-sexy enemy plotting to kill her boss.

Yes, I'd definitely shake-n-bake for you, Sam!


この人好きー!と言いまわりたい、
でも知名度はソコソコでとどまってほしい。
(=「誰やったっけ・・・? いつもいい味だしてるねんけど」くらい)

0 件のコメント: